Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teacher Wedding Shower Would You Be Offended If A Friend Said They Could Not Afford To Be Part Of Your Wedding Party?

Would you be offended if a friend said they could not afford to be part of your wedding party? - teacher wedding shower

A friend of mine has asked me to be her maid of honor for 3 years and one week before her wedding, the groom, they stopped. I felt bad for them, but there were signs all the time. However, I have a lot of money to the wedding, we do not really pay, but of course it was not his fault.

Fast forward now, a dedicated news and just can not afford to be in their marriage. I am a mother staying at home (former teacher) and my husband is a teacher. We are firmly on money, but it's worth, it may be a mother at home. But I am also a bridesmaid at the wedding of another (a friend I) as my sister. It is worthwhile for just about everything b / c she is not much money.

Would you be offended if a friend has told me he could not be in your wedding b / c of money, especially after so much time? I also know it was not his fault, but as a bridesmaid is expected to pay too much ... Engagement, wedding shower, bachelor party, other than gifts ...

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment