Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Could Be Causing Left Chest And Arm Pain Chest Pain, Pain In Right Arm, Tingling In Left Hand When I Sleep, Anybody Had Similar Symptoms?

Chest pain, pain in right arm, tingling in left hand when i sleep, anybody had similar symptoms? - what could be causing left chest and arm pain

Hello, I hope someone can help me, I am a 24 year old man suffered chest pain center and on an almost daily basis on the left, the left side of the pain is acute pain, central pain and a feeling of pressure, I am also a deep pain in my shoulder and arm and had a tingling in his left hand when I dream that disappears after 10 seconds of the previous day. I find myself sometimes breathlessness. I saw several doctors and a cardiologist who were not able to find something with me, I learned more tests are EKG, an ultrasound of the heart in order to test whether my analysis of lung blood clots and heart X-ray. The doctors found that he was a pinched nerve in his back that causes tingling, despite what the doctor said that I'm always worried and I am afraid that can not die in May of sleep, I'm too scared to make a exercise, heart rate, which I know growth is bad for my health in general. Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment