Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free Keloid Removal In London Lip Piercing: Is It A Keloid, Just Skin, Or Part Of The Healing? W/PICTURE. Please Help?

Lip piercing: Is it a keloid, just skin, or part of the healing? W/PICTURE. Please help? - free keloid removal in london

This is my second time on this issue, but this time I have a picture to show what I mean.

So, I'm 16 and have my lip pierced just over 3 weeks. I wear pierced professionals with sterile equipment and gloves.

It was red and swollen and a little pus, but then left. Then a little later found a piece of red and white swollen a little in my lip piercing.

I asked my friend, the snake bites, and she said that's normal. But after 2 weeks or so not yet disappeared.

It's a bit painful, but normal for a new hole. I cleaned BACTINE and baths of salt water and alcohol-free mouthwash.

I touched and has the consistency of the skinand no pus comes out, I tried to push it with a Q-tip.

Is it a keloid? Or just scars? Or part of the healing process? Do you want me and get previews of drilling, if not removed?

PS In the past, I have my ears pierced 2 times 2 times the nose and my navel. I have my navel, and lips, and now it is swollen in itself is scar tissue .... Is this the same thing, and it will take?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e66/AL ...

No comments:

Post a Comment