Saturday, February 20, 2010

Portable Tv Dvd Rca Cable Longer How Do You Connect A Dynex Stereo Audio Cable To Your TV From You Computer And Get Sound?

How do you connect a Dynex stereo audio cable to your TV from you computer and get sound? - portable tv dvd rca cable longer

Basically, I bought a Dynex Mini to RCA stereo audio cable. I bought it at Best Buy and Geek Squad guy there (who have helped me, and that two employees are not) told me he could not as my computer to my TV (audio, I have to get in touch with a different image cable) with him.

However, I do not know how to fix it. The volume is to be properly connected to TV and computer cables are (in red with red white, and white port) and is connected to the headphone jack on my laptop.

Well, as I was the quality of work on television? Or rather, how can the sound that usually comes (from my PC wirelessly connected) to the speakers on my TV to leave?


If there are any help, says the packaging CAble i connect MP3 players or portable CD / DVD player and can play on your stereo at home.

Is there a difference between "portable CD / DVD and a laptop and the TV speakers from a stereo system? All connections right, I see this problem.

Thanks for the hlep guys.

1 comment:

  1. Are red and white ports on the label or leave TV? If production is needed to find a record if it is an input that is connected labeled as? You need the TV input or the source that is connected to the audio input, select meets.
    __
    Also make sure that the audio output of your PC is not muted.

    ReplyDelete