Monday, February 22, 2010

Girs Geting Weggies Do Any Of You Girls Have A Problem Sitting Without Getting Sleepy?

Do any of you girls have a problem sitting without getting sleepy? - girs geting weggies

Well, I must go, if my body starts Geting dream. as my fingers got to falter on its own, my eyes sleep, even at work, when I sit at my desk, I am tired. I try to read when I began to tire. GIRS or do in their work computer and your eyes tired involved? Why is it so tired all the time. let me know asap.ok

3 comments:

  1. When I'm tired, I did not sleep last night .... Not sure what your problem is ... But that is not normal if you have a good night's sleep ... sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. try a cup of coffee, tea or lemonade caffinated the morning or at work, and if that does not help, ask your doctor. You do not get the quality of sleep, or you can have a disorder of the thalamus / pituitary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a woman, but I do not think that it is normal for any kind if you do not sleep enough.

    ReplyDelete