Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hack De Dongles My Cell Phone Is Locked, And It Has Been De Activated, And I Forgot My Lock Code Thing?

My cell phone is locked, and it has been de activated, and I forgot my lock code thing? - hack de dongles

I can take my phone to (for example, using photos and important phone numbers). There must be enabled for so long that I have forgotten my code to unlock, and could not find my phone, my months, until I cleaned my room the other day. Is it possible to hack into my mobile phone to use it again?

1 comment:

  1. Expensive,

    Please contact the agent of the company, Maxis, DIGI, etc., etc., enter your phone number. Usually, you can activate the phone. Later, you buy a recharge card with another phone on hand to restart the phone in your hand.

    ReplyDelete